Every Guest is requested to observe and comply with the following Regulations established by Carmelina Beach Resort to maintain the quality of the Resort and to ensure that Resort Guests have a pleasant and safe stay. If a Guest does not comply with the Resort Regulations, the Resort Management may choose not to permit further use by the Guest of the Guest’s Resort room and other Resort facilities. The Resort will not be liable to any Guest or other person for any damage caused by his/her failure to comply with the Resort Regulations.
Commencement of stay/use of facilities in the Resort is equivalent to acceptance of these Rules and Regulations.
1. Kindly present your valid ID document to the Reception staff upon check-in. As for International Guests, kindly show your passport with the valid entry visa for the check-in procedure.
- Check-in time: 2:00 pm
- Check-out time: before 12:00 pm
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to resort availability. An additional charge will be applied.
2. Guests are required to hand over their room keys to the Receptionist upon check-out. If Guests damage or do not return the key cards they are obliged to pay a penalty of VND 100.000 per card.
3. Electric car service (Buggy) is available from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm for transfers from guest rooms/restaurants to the Reception and vice versa.
4. Breakfast is served from 7:00 am to 9:30 am daily in Marina Restaurant.
- Breakfast rates for non-resort Guests are VND 500.000 per adult & VND 250.000 per child (under 11 years old).
5. Unprocessed food (meat, seafood, etc.), cooked meals and beverages (wine, beer, soft drinks…) from outside are not permitted inside the Resort.
A fine of VND 2.000.000 shall be imposed for intentional violation of regulations.
6. Please do not bring onto the premises of the Resort any of the following as they disturb or endanger other Guests:
- animals or birds of any kind;
- lighting equipment and sound systems of high-capacity (speaker, trumpet, drum, etc.);
- objects emitting a foul odor;
- objects of an unusually large size or in unusually large quantities;
- gunpowder, oils or other explosives or flammable substances; and
- firearms or weapons or drugs or other articles, the possession of which is prohibited by the laws of Vietnam.
7. Gambling, drug use, prostitution and other acts which are contrary to good morals are strictly prohibited under the Vietnam Law.
8. Please do not smoke indoors (especially in guest rooms), in the gardens or pool areas. A fine of VND 2.000.000 shall be imposed for intentional violation of regulations.
9. Please refrain from doing any act which is likely to cause a fire and from using any heat-generating articles such as cooking appliances or irons in guest rooms.
10. Rules regarding equipment and fixtures on the premises are as follows:
- Refrain from using equipment or fixtures for purposes other than those intended;
- Please do not take equipment and fixtures out of the Resort;
- Removal or alteration of equipment or fixtures is prohibited;
- Kindly preserve all items in the accommodations (towels, slippers, bathrobes, umbrella…) and return them to their original places upon check-out;
- Please refrain from touching the security cameras, sensors, and sprinklers;
- Please respect the environment and landscape of the Resort.
11. Visitors are permitted at our Lobby from 09:00 am to 06:00 pm. All visitors must leave a valid Identity Card/Passport at the Front Desk.
12. You will be charged for any damage or loss of Carmelina Beach Resort’s facilities or equipment, inside or outside the Resort caused by you or your Visitors.
13. Please refrain from gathering for group drinking and eating in rooms, on the beach or at any other area on the premises apart from karaoke lounges, Marina and Azzurri Restaurant. A fine of VND 2.000.000 shall be imposed for intentional violation of regulations.
*** Kindly take into consideration the operating hours of the restaurants and karaoke service.
14. Please refrain from making excessive noise after 10:00 pm or other acts which cause an annoyance to other in-house Guests.
15. The Resort may refuse to accommodate a Guest who behaves in a manner which may physically or mentally cause harm to Guests, Resort’s Staff and properties.
16. Please use the safety deposit boxes for money and valuables which are available free of charge at the Front Desk or in-room safe. The Resort will not be liable for the loss or theft of valuables not deposited at the Front Desk.
17. Please give your name and room number to the Resort’s Staff when you sign for any bill in the Resort’s restaurants, bars, or other facilities.
18. In case of emergency, please follow the safety instructions of the Resort’s Staff.
19. Unclaimed articles, whether valuable or non-valuable, shall be held for 30 days (including the day the item was found) unless otherwise specified. Articles which remain unclaimed after this period shall be discarded. Perishable items will be discarded.
20. In case Guests exchange rooms to each other or exceed the registered number of in-room guests without the Resort’s consent, Guests are fully liable for risks of violating stipulated compensation policy of insurance companies and violating the stay registration of the local authority.
21. Exceeding the number of people Guests have booked & paid for without notifying the Front-desk Staff will result in a penalty of VND 900.000 per person per night for the exceeding people.
22. The Resort reserves the right to change these terms and regulations at any time without prior notice.
THE RESORT MANAGEMENT
- Effective: 01 / 12 / 2019
- Guests must be 18 years old or older with photo identification to check-in.
- All room rates are based on double occupancy, including breakfast.
- Maximum sleeping capacity in a room is up to 05 people (adults & children), with no more than 02 adults & 03 children or 03 adults & 01 child. Surcharge will be applied in accordance with the Resort’s policy.
- All children under 5 years old stay free of charge when sharing room with parents using existing bedding.
- Children from 5 – 10 years old will incur a surcharge:
- For Deluxe rooms: VND 300.000/child/night, including breakfast, without extra bed
- For Bungalows: VND 500.000/child/night, including breakfast, afternoon tea, without extra bed
- Individuals above the age of 10 are considered as adults by the Resort.
- Surcharge for the third adult sharing room with 02 other adults will be as follows:
- Ordinary rates:
- For Deluxe rooms: VND 900.000/person/night, including breakfast and an extra bed
- For Bungalows: VND 1.300.000/person/night, including breakfast, afternoon tea and an extra bed
- Public Holidays:
- For Deluxe rooms: VND 1.000.000/person/night, including breakfast and an extra bed
- For Bungalows: VND 1.500.000/person/night, including breakfast, afternoon tea and an extra bed
- Ordinary rates:
- Extra beds and complimentary baby cots are available upon request and need to be confirmed by the Resort. Maximum capacity of extra beds/baby cots in a room is 01.
- The extra bed fees (applicable to children under 11 years old only) for all room types are as follows:
- Ordinary rate: VND 450.000/bed/night
- Public Holidays: VND 550.000/bed/night
- The Resort reserves the right to change these terms at any time without prior notice.
THE RESORT MANAGEMENT